Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Today was fun!  Went up to my parents' house in Orange County to celebrate Easter.  My family was there, minus a few who are either overseas or were sick, and we ate a LOT of good food and had a great time.

Don't have much else to say except share some pictures of this weekend.  :-)

How was your Easter?

My little booger ready to go to church.

Daddy and Daughter


Easter Egg Hunting



Michelle, me, and Eric.  Pretty much siblings.  just not by blood.
:-)


J.R. and I.  


Me and Veronica



My lovely parents who put it all together!

My delicious Carrot Cake cookies!

Oh the desserts.......


Will post more tomorrow!  Exhausted and need to get some sleep!

Much love,
Luci

1 comment:

  1. I love Cailin's easter sunday dress!! Reminds me of when I was little! Hehehe. Soooo cute. Wish I could have stopped by. - Kari

    ReplyDelete